150 g unsalted butter
300 g biscuits (I used digestives with chocolate chips!)
800 g cream cheese (I used philadelphia)
100 ml Baileys
120 g icing sugar
300 ml double cream
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
2.Crush the biscuits and add to the melted butter until completely absorbed.
3. Press the mixture into the bottom of a lined 9inch tin.
4. Leave this to set for one hour in the fridge.
5.In a bowl whip the double cream until it forms soft peaks.
6. In a separate bowl beat the cream cheese until soft, then mix in the icing sugar and Baileys.
7.Fold in the whipped cream to the mixture and put in evenly into the tin.
8. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
9.Decorate with whatever you choose! I used maltesers, buttons and flake!