This is the third time in three weeks that I've made croissants! It started after I saw Rosie's Nutella Stuffed Croissant Recipe, they're so simple (and delicious) so definitely check the recipe out. I was looking for more fillings for the croissants as I had already made the Nutella ones twice! A lovely girl on Instagram suggested White Chocolate and Raspberry, a perfect combination! They are so quick and easy and only use three ingredients! Here's how I made them!
Jus Roll Croissant Dough
(you could make the dough from scratch but I find this so easy if you want them for breakfast/brunch as it's a lot quicker)
White Chocolate (I ended up using 1 bar)
1) Preheat your oven to 180 C
2) Take the dough out of the tin and split it up into the six pieces.
3) Put a bowl over a pan of boiling water, add your chocolate and wait until it's completely melted.
4) Spoon the chocolate onto the triangles and add some raspberries (I cut them up into quarters)
5) Roll up, starting at the bottom of the triangle.
6) Put in the oven for around ten minutes or until they are a lovely golden brown!
I admit that these were more difficult than the Nutella ones, the chocolate was very runny so you could pop them in the fridge for a few minutes so the chocolate is a bit harder as this ended up with white chocolate..everywhere! However we found that they weren't as sickly as the Nutella ones!