For the sponge
4oz Caster Sugar
4oz Butter or Marg
4oz Self Raising Flour
For the Frosting
Butter or Marg
How to make them
1) Pre-heat your oven to 180C and line a tin with cupcake cases.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar, mix as much as you can as this makes them light and fluffy.
3) Add the eggs and mix them in with the butter and sugar mixture.
4) Sieve in the flour and gently fold it in.
5) In a separate bowl, mash the bananas and then add to the other bowl.
6) Spoon the mixture into the cupcakes cases and put them in the oven for around 20 minutes until they are a light golden brown colour.
7) Take them out of the oven and leave until they have cooled completely.
8) For the frosting mix icing sugar and butter together, then add the Nutella. I don't have specific measurements for this as I just guess as I go along but I generally start with about 2oz of butter and keep adding icing sugar until the mixture tastes sweet (if it's shiny at all then keep adding icing sugar as that means there's too much butter) and you can taste any butter.
9) Put the mixture into an icing bag and pipe onto your cupcakes!